Monday, December 1, 2008

Googlove!

Yes, yes. I am obsessed with Google. One failure, one serendipity to note.

Failure: A contact appeared in my chat list, whom I have never spoken to in person, but emails me frequently for BioEHS. And while the appearance of chat contacts is common, I cannot block this person for some reason. I have tried multiple times. For four days. And this person will not disappear. I know its not the end of the world, but I am very specific about who is in my chat list. I like to have the automatically adding feature because it lets me know when some of my friends (or GSIs, *cough, cough* Aaron Fields *cough, cough*) are on Gmail even though they might be emailing through their Berkeley account.

Serendipity: My gCalendar (yes, I stole that notation from the owners of iEverything, Apple) for December is all green (School Stuff) and red (UCB Academic Calendar). While that spells hell for me because it means its mostly finals and projects due, it is cute that it just happens to be holiday colors.

1 comment:

QWN said...

Wow, what a nerd.

I use lime green and orange.