Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our Rockstars Aren't Like Your Rockstars*

I love engineers, this is no news, but here is a story that made my night:

I went downstairs to the TV lounge to watch the season premier of Big Bang Theory last night. There were five of us there, we laughed, enjoyed the show, and at the end we all got into the elevator to head to our respective rooms. As we get in, I noticed only "10" was pushed on the elevator. Odd, I thought, 5 strangers watching a TV show out of a 22-story building, funny that we're all from the same floor.

Oh wait, 10th floor is the science and engineering floor, that explains it.

:-)

*If you don't get the title, here's a must-see ad by Intel. If you don't like it, please let me know so I can immediately remove you from contact.

No comments: